“Say what you mean and mean what you say. Don’t be afraid to stand firm on the decisions that you make. Trust yourself. Believe in your instincts. Do what works best for YOU. Stay true to yourself and be good to yourself. Allow every decision that you make to empower, enrich, and add value to your life!
“I wish some people would see life for what it really is and not this miserable place where the world is going to shit and people suck.
1. Grasp that it’s YOUR life, and no-one else’s life.
2. Decide to “live on purpose”.
3. Recognise that achievement has a price tag attached to it – and decide you’ll pay that price.
4. Work on constantly maintaining your focus.
5. Chose a skill or a field and become competent, or an expert,…
if im on tumblr more than usual that means i have a lot of stuff i need to be doing and im trying to avoid doing it
Holy shit, ain’t this the truth!
(Source: ernbarassing, via crystallized-teardrops)